Wednesday, July 12, 2006


PICTURE TIME!!....Here's all those great photos I've been promising.

So I haven't quite figured out how exactly to caption these photos so here's a desctription in order of appearance.
1) Rice terraces on the way to Barangay Camia in San Joaquin (haven't had time tell about this yet but it was good day)

2) The kids from my host family in Guimbal (I told you these kids were the cutest on the planet)

3) Bantayan Festival
4) Sunset outside the farm in Guimbal

5) Me and Alice (the sweetest PCV in the Western Visayas) at swearing in.

6) Scott and Erin with kids at our community project in Guimbal

7) Me and the Guimbal host family gathering some sinigwelas (kind of fruit)

8) More Bantayan Festival

9) View from my first trike ride...man that seems like ages ago

10) Manilia...it's kind of a dirty city but I thought this shot by my boy Scott F was a nice one

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Scott Farver said...

Hey man, finally found your blog. Looks good, I love the pics, especially the ones I took. :-)
Remember: Ginkaon kang Ayam ang panit kang kanding sa baybay kagapon. Don't you ever forget that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home